We are happy to announce that Weekly Round 1 of IXL 2022 will start on Sunday, September 18, 2022 at 11:00 AM IST (Indian Standard Time).
The participants are required to log in to the IXL 2022 game page - www.crypticsingh.com
FOR NEW PLAYERS:
(HOW TO PLAY)
(IXL 2022 GAME DETAILS)
- Like any crossword puzzle, type the letters in the appropriate grid.
- The players may also pause their game, if they so wish to, by clicking on the “SAVE” button and can re-start it according to their own convenience.
- Once the Players have finished with their solutions, they can submit their solutions by clicking on the “SUBMIT” button.
- Remember, once the Players click on the “SUBMIT” button, their solutions would be registered as their final submission and the same cannot be retrieved or changed.
- To participate in IXL 2022, you must first register yourself for the championship at www.ixl.crypticsingh.com . Once the registration is finished, your IXL 2022 username and password will be sent to you via email/sms. Use the log in credentials sent to you for all the online weekly rounds.
- IXL 2022 will comprise 10 online weekly rounds followed by the offline Grand Finale in Bengaluru in December 2022.
- The weekly rounds will be held every Sunday for 10 consecutive weeks starting from September 18, 2022. (The dates of one or more weekly rounds may change in inescapable circumstances)
- The weekly rounds will include solving one Crossword puzzle through cryptic clues which will be posted every Sunday at 11:00 AM IST on crypticsingh.com under “IXL 2022 – Weekly Round”.
- You will be required to submit the complete solution by 11:59 pm the following Wednesday.
- The Player with the fastest and all correct solutions will be awarded 100 points. The scores will move in a descending order based on the time taken and correctness of the solutions.
- A Leaderboard of the top 100 scoring participants will be created every week. 2 leaderboards shall be posted every week on www.crypticsingh.com; the first would be the weekly Leaderboard - based on the scores of individual rounds; and the second would be the Overall leaderboard - based on the cumulative scores of all the weekly rounds as they proceed.
- A cumulative addition of the total scores of all the Players for the weekly online rounds will be calculated for the Final Leaderboard after the 10 weekly rounds.
- Only the top 30 contestants from the Final Leaderboard will qualify for this he Grand Finale, ordinarily. Organisers may also permit wild card entries for the Grand Finale.
- Winner of any weekly round becomes eligible to participate in the Grand Finale.
- Participants who hold one of the top 5 positions in at least 5 weekly rounds will also be eligible to participate in the Grand Finale.
- The Grand Finale is scheduled to be held in December 2022 at Bengaluru subject to the effects of the prevailing Corona Virus Pandemic.
PARTICIPATE, COMPETE, CONQUER